In order to ensure that site specifications are met, STC can examine your proposed infrastructure and offer advice on the choice of meters suitable for the consumption and demand required to supply your site.
Where there is no infrastructure in place, STC can also assist in the design and implementation of the necessary works.
This may include:
- Carrying out site surveys
- Organising diversionary works (if applicable)
- Reporting to the client on any wayleaves or civil issues (if applicable)
- Liaising with developers to discuss speculative or non speculative developments
- Submitting all relevant paper work to local distribution companies or national shippers
For specialist developments such as call centres, hospitals and key government installations, STC can also advise on secondary supplies, back ups and on site generation.