STC can provide comprehensive site energy audit surveys to identify reasons for high energy consumption and provide tailored recommendations for improvements.
Our site energy audits can:
- Identify solutions to stop wastage
- Help your building obtain a better rating on your EPC or DEC
- Assist with measurement and verification of energy savings
- Be tailored to specific consumption issues
- Help with consumption reduction
- Lead to energy efficiency improvements
STC energy audits are carried out to BS EN 16247-2 and include a thorough dialogue with the organisation to agree the required scope and degree of thoroughness.
STC staff have expertise covering a wide range of technical building services, including:
- BMS including TREND and Satchwell
- Compressed Air
STC have experience of carrying out energy audits on a wide variety of buildings, including:
- Commercial offices
- Sheltered housing schemes
- Warehouses / Distribution centres