STC provide a comprehensive range of energy management reports to all bureau clients.
Our reports are designed to allow clients to take control of their energy usage and monitor consumption at meter, site or group level. All reports have a variety of criteria that can be specified to modify the output.
Some of the energy reports available online are:
- League tables and performance indicator reports
- Consumption totals and breakdowns
- Cost totals and breakdowns
- Year on year comparisons and increase reports
- Location, group and estate management summaries
- Invoice totals and meter reading statements
- Profile data maximum demand, power factor and load factor reports
- Infringement and exception reports
- Degree days vs consumption, traffic light and benchmark reports
- Detailed location and meter asset reports
As a software development company, STC can swiftly create new or bespoke reports for clients to meet specific reporting requirements.
Reports are made available through our intuitive online portal. The portal is accessed by individual user logins, which can be configured to provide access to a wide range of options appropriate to a user’s needs.
In addition, reports can be delivered to users via scheduled emails. The system automatically produces a report to pre-agreed criteria and sends it directly to a specified contact. This option is useful where reports need to be produced on a regular basis or in great quantity.
STC also offer a number of online energy dashboards to display usage information throughout an organisation. Dashboards are fully configurable and are designed to highlight a site’s consumption over a specified comparison period.
Our comprehensive reporting suite and ability to develop new reports ensures that, no matter what arrangement of data is required, we can produce suitable reports for all energy management purposes.