STC Energy have over 25 years’ experience in delivering high quality energy management bureau services to a wide range of large, multi-site organisations. Since 2005, STC have identified and recovered over £170m worth of billing errors for our clients.
Apart from obvious cost saving opportunities, our bureau service is focused on helping our clients to achieve significant efficiency gains within their accounts, estates, energy, procurement and building management departments.
We offer a complete range of services that can be fully tailored to a client’s specific requirements, and our service level agreements can be amended at any time to match changes in their needs.
The key features of STC’s standard bureau service are:
- Energy portfolio database set-up and management
- Utility invoice collection and preparation of electronic invoice files
- Bill validation, correction and query management
- Production of invoice payment files and cataloguing of paper invoices
- Management of changes of occupancy
- Handling of all invoice reminders and threats of disconnection
- Online energy reports and dashboards
- Online meter reading service
- Half-hourly and AMR profile data collection and management
To ensure clients remain briefed on their service, we provide a multi-page Executive Report on a monthly basis. This sets out the state of a client’s portfolio, progress made by the bureau team, and other useful management information. The report is designed to demonstrate the value of the service and enable clients to make informed energy management decisions.
Importantly, STC take a holistic view on bureau services. This means that where a client requires help outside of scope to resolve a billing or third party issue, we offer our full support. We feel that organisations that employ us to manage their utility invoices can reasonably expect us to take on any issue that relates to billing, and as bureau experts we are well placed to achieve the best commercial outcome for our clients.